Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop, design, and support interactive Tableau reports, dashboards, and templates.
- Deploy dashboard/reports to Tableau server/online Environment.
- Expert Level Skills in building complex interactive/dynamic dashboards with Tableau.
- Support multi environment Tableau infrastructure including server security, troubleshooting and general system maintenance.
- Experience in writing queries using PostgreSQL, Oracle, or MySQL.
- Ability to display an understanding of Retail Sales Analysis and Supply Chain Management.
- Critical thinking/analytical skills and intellectual curiosity to provide in-depth analysis.
- Developing strong analytical and fact-based decision-making dashboard and visual stories.
- Provide inputs to DB team for adequate Warehousing and Reporting solutions.
- Ability to communicate complex information effectively
- Strong organization skills with the ability to prioritize requests and workload accordingly.
- Influence horizontally and vertically across the organization and diverse audiences with varying degrees of technical understanding.
- Exhibit strong relationship management and interpersonal Skills.
- Proficiency with Tableau Desktop 9.x or above
- Working knowledge of RDBMS (PostgreSQL would be an added advantage)
- Effective and crisp communication (oral, written)
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
Qualification: MBA- HR Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar degree
Experience: 2+ years of experience using Tableau or alternate BI tools.