5 years of experience
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Business Analyst/Project Manager will work with business, project, and technology teams to ensure collection of information, accurate requirement gathering, data analysis, documentation of information, and presentation of findings to advance initiatives and ensure project success
- Conducts and facilitates effective project meetings, including requirements gathering, issue tracking, status reports, and executive communications
- Responsible for the translation of business needs into application software requirements, including use cases, process flows, functional and technical specifications
- Support user acceptance testing by providing input for test plans/ test scripts to ensure that the product is functioning well as it is designed for
- Analyze new business requirements, assist with the feasibility of enhancement requests, system functionality, current system use and user needs. Translate business processes into system requirements and/or development of systems solutions. Specify functional analysis and design and work with developers and internal stakeholders to recommend solutions and resolve system issues
- Partners with Project Managers and Solution Delivery Leads to ensure projects and/or programs are carried out according to plan inclusive of schedules, financial estimates, resources, tasks, deliverable, project plans, program governance and budget. With guidance from a Project Manager could help lead small projects or program work stream.
- Portfolio includes a program for the implementation of a new order management system, along with several other projects in Ecommerce, Logistics and Distribution Services.
- Performs frequent reporting and analysis of financial actuals against forecasts at a program level. Provides findings and resolves discrepancies with Project Managers, Solution Delivery Leads and IT.
- Responsible for helping to forecast and analyze resource plans, schedules and onboarding.
- Monitors and resolves issues related to PO creation and/or reconciliation. Follows up with IT and/or 3rd party vendors as appropriate.
- Assist Project Managers with timely and effective project communications program statuses, reports, project and technical documentation, agendas and takes minutes.
- May have oversight over some 3rd party resources and contractor reports
- Experience with identifying and escalating or resolving issues as necessary
- Partners with Project Management to ensure projects are on track and within budget.
- Minimum 5 years as business analyst or project manager for ecommerce implementation projects.
- Should have worked on projects involving implementation of any of e-commerce platforms (Magento, Shopify, Salesforce commerce cloud etc.)
- Should have technical understanding of ecommerce platform infrastructure and production process, ability to gather and analyze enterprise project requirements.
- Hands-on experience on documenting BRD, FRD, User stories etc.
- Project Analyst experience across multiple projects or a program through the entire solution delivery process and financial reporting.
- Proactively identifies when projects and/or programs are tracking off schedule, over or under budget thresholds and out of compliance with requirements & it escalates to the Project Manager.
- Makes process improvement recommendations to management, drives consistency and improve reporting
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis as necessary
- Industry recognized business analysis or project management certification preferred.
- Must be able to work independently under pressure in fast paced environment.
Bachelor’s Degree in technology, information systems, business, accounting, finance, engineering or communications