Digital Marketing Analyst
Posted 2 months ago
4 to 6 years of experience
- Good knowledge of different digital marketing channels.
- Excellent knowledge of social media Listening and Analysis (Mandatory)
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, and CRM software
- Good copywriting skills
- Knowledge of graphic designing tools
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud will be an advantage.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Conduct research on market trends, brand audiences, competitors, and end-to-end consumer journeys to drive engagements and conversions
- Oversee all the company’s social media accounts
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
- Stay abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, and new technologies, and share insights with the rest of the team.
Bachelor’s Degree in technology