Junior Data Warehouse -Engineer
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Understand design/mapping documents and implement into code using ETL tool/technology preferred by company.
• Develop code that adhere to development standards and are accurate, efficient, and maintainable.
• Maintain documentation for all developed ETL processes, including process flow and source and target mapping.
• Coordinate activities with team members to ensure integration, data integrity and data quality.
• Perform unit testing of ETL components and document test results.
Skills & Experience:
• 2+ years of experience in Data warehousing, ETL concepts and databases preferably with Retail or Consumer domain.
• Hands on work experience / Basic concept knowledge in AWS or other cloud environments.
• Sound experience working with some industry leading ETL tools (e.g. AbInitio, Informatica etc).
o Experience with cloud based ETL tool is plus (e.g. Matillion on AWS)
• Sound knowledge of Database/s (knowledge of Amazon Redshift is a plus).
• Understanding or hands on experience of large storage platforms like Amazon S3, HDFS etc is preferred but not limited to.
• Working knowledge of scripting languages like python is a plus.
• Excellent communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or Information
Experience: 2+ Years